Impression Obsession: Moody Blues

Hi stampers!
Welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge. This round it's called Moody Blues. Blue is my favorite color, so this was perfect for me. 
Visit the Impression Obsession blog to find a full list of designers who are playing along and for more inspiration. 
For my card today I decided to use the Poinsettia stamp along with the Merry Christmas die. I stamped the image onto cold press watercolor paper with Watermark ink and embossed in white. Then watercolored it with Dr Ph Martin's Radiant Liquid watercolors. Once dry I sprayed with Glitter dust spray.
I die cut 3 times the sentiment from white card stock, adhered all layers together, let it dry then sprayed with the glitter spray and adhered to the watercolored panel.
I used fun foam to adhere the panel to top folding white note card. 



Comments