Spellbinders: Decorative Glimmer Blog Hop

Hi everyone!
I am honored today to be participating in the Spellbinders Decorative Glimmer blog hop. I love playing with the Hot Foil Glimmer plates and all the shine and sparkle it produces.

 So, if you are following the hop you have probably arrived from LauraJane Head blog and your next stop is   Justine Hovey  blog.

 I have few projects for you today, so let's dig in.
 For my first card I used the Circle Pattern Glimmer foil Plate. I first dry embossed the large circle, then I did foiling with the smaller two. I die cut Hello using the Hello Expressions die and stamp set and assembled my card. The small glimmer sentiment is from Everyday Sentiments II glimmer foil plates set.


For the next two card I used the Flower Patter Hot Foil Glimmer plate. I foiled it on Petal card stock, aslo on Pebble using Pink and Prism foil. Next I die cut the Hello and Hugs using the Hello and Hugs Expressions die and stamp set. And added a sentiment strip from the Everyday Sentiments II hot foil sets.






Giveaway:
To celebrate this release, we are giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments across all of the blogs in the hop. Giveaway closes on Sunday, July 7th 11:59 pm EDT. The winners will be announced in the blog hop post the following Monday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties, and taxes

Full Hop List


Comments

Karthikha said…
Awesome cards!! Love that glimmer and shimmer :)
-Candi said…
These are super pretty, love that you also added a bit of dry embossing with the plate... they are so versatile!
Amanda Wilcox said…
Perfect! There is so much to say about these I don't know where to start. I love the multi colored foil on the first one and the tone on tone with the others is so amazing!
Sue Busch said…
Gosh --have to say --these flowers are my favorite!
TLady said…
You've made me SMILE today, Ilina! LOVE how you've used the Circles Glimmer Plates! I've put this one on my list to get, NEXT! I've seen on this hop JUST HOW VERSATILE it is!!!! ;) AND your second card, I was playing with this plate last night! LOL I think EVERYONE LOVES this one!!! A SUPER JOB!!!!!!!! ;)<3
cghundley said…
Beautiful foiling on
your gorgeous cards!
Carla from Utah
Karen H said…
Beautiful cards...LOVE that Flower Pattern Glimmer plate!
Jeanne Beam said…
Beautiful cards! Love the foiling...
Thanks for sharing.
Art Conquers said…
All cards are amazing especially I love the last one.. thanks for sharing..
MadeByMeghanK said…
Ah! THEY ARE ALL SOOOO COOL! I love the iridescent of the last one! BUT SERIOUSLY great colors and designs on all!
Joy Meadows said…
Such beautiful cards, Ilina! Love the Glimmer machine and your choice of foils for these.
Shirley N said…
Your cards are always so beautiful Ilina! I love all your elegant card designs.
Tracy B. said…
Love how you used that pretty Flower Pattern Glimmer plate with the holographic foil, so pretty.
Sue D said…
I like the glimmer on these beautiful cards.
Deb Selby said…
Shows how achange of foil colour makes for atotally different looking card
Michelle said…
Ilina, loved the sentiments and the foil around them. What a great idea to magnify the sentiment. Thank you so much for sharing.
Cheriese said…
so so pretty, brilliant designs!
Isabel Z said…
Love what you created!
DJ said…
Love the cards and the shine from the glimmer foil. I especially love the prism foil. So pretty!!
Karen Faylor said…
Love the simplicity of your cards! The foil is the star!
Wow, these are all fantastic, but I gotta say the first one just knocks me out!
Linda Anderson said…
So pretty!! Love that you used all of the circle plates but embossed the largest one, a great cohesive look. The foils are fantastic colors. TFS.
sharon g said…
I like how you kept the cards simple so the shiny look would be the STAR!!!
I love the foil colors!
Sandy M said…
My favorite card is the first one done with the circle pattern. I mostly love the colors of foil you chose. The next two cards are gorgeous and so simple. Using just the foiling really makes the card.
April said…
These are beautiful! I love the last one with the multicolor foil.
Cyndi said…
Gorgeous cards. The foiling is beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Marisela Delgado said: Awesome cards. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com
Amy C. said…
Beautiful foiling on your cards. I especially love the holigraphic foil.
Great tone on tone cards. Very inspiring!
MiamiKel said…
Wow, you are busy and just creating masterpieces! Lovely!
Andre M. said…
These colors are so pretty! Love the designs on your cards.
Karenladd said…
Oh my goodness, the more I see these glimmer plates, the more I love them! Your cards are so elegant
Vivian C. said…
Thanks for sharing these lovely cards.
jean said…
just stunning ...love the blue circle inside the other one and the irridescent one is awesome!!!!
Zlatka said…
Beautiful cards! I love the prism foil look.
Jenny N said…
These are beautiful cards. I love the foil in the different colors instead of just gold. Very inspirational!!!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
These are amazing! Thank you for the inspiration.
OH I love the tone on tone look!
Dee Earnshaw said…
wow - love the awesome sparkle!!
Dee Earnshaw said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Bryant said…
Love these foil plate designs! Lovely creations!
Rozy said…
Great cards! These glimmer plates are just great. Thanks for the inspiration!