Hero Arts: I'll teach you to fish

Give man a fish he'll eat for a day, teach man to fish, he'll eat for a life time.
Long story short. My manager told me to teach my coworker to fish, actually he told her to ask me if I was going to teach her fish. She didn't get the reference (we are very diverse office and the native English speakers are few, I am not native Englsih speaker eaither, but I knew what he was talking about).
The whole "incident" was funny...so I had to make a card and what had to use the July MMH which was perfect, along with the Lake Time fun set and dies.
I used bunch of inks to create the scene (all are listed at the bottom of this post). I stamped and die cut the images. Did  some ink blending with the reactive inks for my sky.
Stamped sentiment in Watermark ink on Pitch black card stock and embossed in white.
I assembled my card and actually made two of them. ;)


Comments