Impression Obsession: Die Cut Obsession

The Impression Obsession Design Team have set aside a couple days a month to share some fabulous new Impression Obsession die projects! Have fun checking out what our Designers have made today. Today's participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog.

For my card today I used Butterfly 2 and Have a Nice day dies. I used also the Dancing Leaves background stamp
To make the card I stamped the background onto Pebble card stock using Mist ink.I die cut the butterfly from Paradise card stock and the sentiment using white glitter card stock. Assembled the panel and adhered to Pebble top folding note card.


Comments

Art Conquers said…
Wow.. loved your card and the color combination is awesome.. thanks for the inspiration..
TLady said…
SO PRETTY, Ilina! LOVE the colors you chose & the intricate Butterfly!!!! ;) BEAUTIFUL WORK!!!!!!!!! ;) <3
What a beautiful butterfly and it looks so magnificent on that wonderful background.