Spellbinders: March Small Die Kit of the Month

Hi everyone!
Today I have the privilege of playing the the new Spellbinders Small Die Kit of the month for February. I just love this months dies!
To check all the Spellbinders kits go HERE. They are some amazing kits of the month. I am subscribe to the glimmer hot foil and the stamp kits, too!!!!

I have two cards for you today using this kit.

For my first card I used the cute little bunny. I die cut it Pebble, White and Peony card stock. Then pieced all parts together. Added some white gel pen and copic markers to accent it. 
I created a panel from Arctic and Pesto card stock, adhered the bunny, sponged some clouds and the bottom of the green part. Adhered the bunny, die cut the carrot and adhered. 
To finish it off I added some White Nuvo drops 


For my second card I used the flower dies. I die cut 3 flowers and stems from cherry and pesto card stock, and die cut the sentiment twice from black card stock and adhered them together. I adhered the flowers to a white panel, then added the sentiment. Sprayed the whole panel using Sparkle shimmer spritz spray and adhered to black note card. Added some Black Nuvo drops to finish it off. 





Comments