Spellbinders: February Small Die kit of the Month

Hi everyone!
Today I have the privilege of playing the the new Spellbinders Small Die Kit of the month for February. I just love this months dies!
To check all the Spellbinders kits go HERE. They are some amazing kits of the month. I am subscribe to the glimmer hot foil and the stamp kits, too!!!!

For my card today, I die cut the largest die using some white glitter paper. I trimmed the width to 4" making sure the whole die cut it still symmetrical.
Next I die cut the small elements from blue, purple and green card stock and layered them onto my glitter piece.
Adhered the whole element onto Mist panel measuring 4" x 5 1/2". I stamped sentiment onto black card stock and embossed in white, then trimmed it to size.
I assembled all the elements onto black top folding note card.



Comments