Picket Fence Studios: February Release is Live

Hi stampers!
It's time for another Picket Fence Studio release. Another awesome release! I have few cards to share today with you using some of the amazing goodies from this release. 
First I am starting with a card featuring the Let's Shake Our Feathers set. I stamped the image using the Intense Black ink then colored with Copic markers. Once done I trimmed the panel to 3 3/4" x 5" and sprayed with Sparkle Shimmer spray. Stamped the sentiment onto black card stock, embossed in white and trimmed to size. 
I assembled the card onto black card base. 


For my next card I used the set Wish we could hug along with the coordinating dies. I stamped the image onto white card stock, colored with copics and die cut. I stamped the sentiment onto 3" x 6" panel of white card stock and adhered it to piece of patterned paper measuring 3 3/4" x 6", then adhered to tall note card ( 4" x 6"). Using foam adhesive I adhered the koala. 



Last, but not the lease is a  card using the new BFF Avery Girl and the coordinating die. I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored with Copic markers. Die cut and adhered to black panel measuring 3 3/4" x 6". I stamped the sentiment from Exhale Worry set on black card stock and embossed in white. Trimmed to size. Then assembled my card ( 4"x 6")


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a creative day!



Comments