Hero Arts: Hello, I love you

Hi everyone,
I am back today with a sweet little card using some Hero Arts goodies. 
To make my card I started by stamping the Meerkat pair onto alcohol marker friendly card stock using Intense black ink. Once stamped I colored it and cut it out using the Cloud infinity dies.  I stamped the little heart using Pale Tomato ink.
I die cut Hello from black card stock and inked it with Versamark then applied few coats of ultra fine clear embossing powder.
On a piece of black card stock I stamped the "i love you" sentiment and embossed in white, then trimmed it to size.
I took a piece of Pool Layering paper and stamped the Floral Mandala Bold Prints using Versamark, then embossed with Ultra fine embossing powder and assembled my card onto a black note card.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.




Comments