Catherine Pooler Designs: Adoring You Stamp of Approval Blog Hop


Hi Stampers!

Welcome to the Adoring You Stamp of Approval Blog Hop! You should have come from Catherine's blog (full blog list below) and your next stop is Kristie


If you’re new to Stamp of Approval – click here to check out everything you need to know about this amazing collection of Stamps, Dies and other goodies.

And make sure you are on the wait list so you get access to the collection at 9am ( if not sold out) on January 9th before goes live for the general public at 6pm (if not sold out). These collections almost always sell out, so if you're liking what you're seeing on the blog hop, you'll want to make sure that you have an opportunity to get your hands on this collection! (and trust me, you do!!!!)

This kit is such an amazing one, and I have feeling it'll fly off the shelves in record time.
For my first card I used the Love Note Background and Happy Together set and dies. I started by stamping the background on Midnight card stock with Versamark and embossing in white. Trimmed the background to 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" and layered onto 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" piece of vellum. I stamped the sentiment and images using Party Dress, Midnight, Aquatini and Lime Rickey ink pads. Die cut and adhered to my panel. Using ink to paper technique I created a colored card base by swiping Party Dress ink along the edges of my white note card.
 




For my second card I die cut the Adore die from Midnight card stock. Next I cut a piece of Premium white card stock same size as the frame of the Adore die and ink blend It's a boy ink starting from the bottom blending towards the top, so you create ombre effect.Adhere the Adore die cut to the blended panel and set aside.
Next I stamped birds using Limoncello, Tiki Torch and Melon ice inks, then the second layer using the Midnight ink. Stamp hearts and the outline. Then die cut the birds and heart and adhered to the panel
Stamp Happy Together using Midnight ink.Cut top folding card ( 4 1/2" x 11" scored at 5 1/2" ) from Midnight card stock and adhere the panel to it using foam mounting tape or fun foam.


For my last card I used the Home Sweet Home Wreath set and dies. I stamped the wreath using Lime Rickey, Grass Skirt and Over Coffee. Next I stamped the flowers using Samba and Suede Shoes, die cut and adhered to the panel. Using Limoncello ink I added some dots around. 
I adhered my panel to midnight top folding card base.



PRIZES: 2 random winners chosen to receive $25 Gift Certificate to the shop. Announced January 14 on Catherine’s blog.
HOP LIST

Comments

Marcia Rollins said…
Those little birdies are cute! There is something special about that door/window.
Susan Powell said…
These are beautiful Ilina!
Judy said…
These cards are beautiful.
Tracie Pond said…
Great cards, Ilina! Beautiful colors. =)
Unknown said…
Love all of your cards. This is the best SOA yet!!
Joanne G said…
I don't know which card I like the best because they're all awesome, Ilina! How did you do the "Love you" stamp in 2 different colors when it's one stamp? Thanks for sharing!
Makira said…
Gorgeous cards! The one with the birds are just stunning!
Donna Hawkins said…
Great cards. I love the uniqueness of this release.
Ebrown said…
Beautiful cards. I love that background stamp.
Jill D. said…
Lve them all. So sweet.
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the stained glass window
with the birds. It's elegant
and colorful. Great cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Phyllis said…
My favorite thing so far is the love words stamp.
blbrennan said…
Love you card designs using the SOA stamp sets and dies. Loving the background stamp of a love letter effect Your last card design with the wreath hits my favorite colors. WELL DONE!
The white words on the black background has such a pop and very eye catching. Great cards.
Amy Seigler said…
Beautiful cards. I really love the background stamp on the first card with the Love you.
Elizabeth said…
Beautiful cards! Love the wreath one
Becca Yahrling said…
At first glance, I thought you used patterned paper on the first card's BG. AWEsome that it's not. I love any type of script like that so I love that card. hmmm ... I'm also a birdie addict and I adore wreaths. Guess I love all your pretty cards! lol
Nancy-Anne said…
The door die looks SO versatile
Sharon Nez said…
Beautiful cards Ilina!! :) I can't wait to see all the crafting possibilities with that 'Stained Glass Window' die. Thanks for sharing!! :)
Colleen said…
Beautiful Cards! Loving the Happy Together stamp set!
All of your cards are wonderful! I especially love the love notes background stamp in white on the black card stock! Beautiful!
ios_maine said…
Super cards. Love the love birds!
Lori Walker said…
I adore those birds! haha! So sweet. I love your cards!
Mary H said…
Wow. Just ADORE the black and pink. that background looks amazing embossed in white. beautiful cards.
Sheryl said…
Absolutely LOVE the love you black and pink card! that is so me!
Sue Smith said…
Llina, your cards are fabulous. I love the window/bird card especially. It is stunning. TFS
Wanda R. said…
Love your cards - especially the window with the birds - too cute!!
Unknown said…
The wreath is so versatile. Love it!
Nitae1952 said…
I love your cards. They are very pretty.
Jeanne Beam said…
Wonderful cards! Love the wreath and the birds.
Thanks for sharing...
Unknown said…
What fun cards! I especially like the wreath card (I'm partial to flower stamps!)
Debbie Bonczek said…
Love these . . . that script background stamps is gorgeous. I love what you did with all of these.
Unknown said…
Love the first card so much. What an amazing contrast of colours that really makes the love background stamp pop.
Unknown said…
Love the birds in the window with the light blue behind. It really pops!
Kate said…
So excited to get the love note background. So many uses!
Christy Borfitz said…
I think my favorite card is the one with the sweet little birds!
Cyn Doll said…
I love the card that has the little birds. They are so adorable. You did an amazing job. I especially love the ombre look of the background behind the black window frame.
Kipp said…
I love the 2nd card!
Kipp said…
Love the card with the little birdies
Jodie Ramdas said…
I love these Ilina. The pink, black and white one especially! So pretty.
sodell said…
I just love your choice of color for your cards!
Unknown said…
Love love 💗 the pink and black card
Diana Soling said…
Beautiful. Each one just pops.
Sharon said…
Beautiful cards! Really love those cute little birds and every card they all pop up amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Kelsey Thomas said…
These are such cute cards!
Marianne said…
What's not to like?! I love the pops of colour against the pretty black and white background on your first card, your second card looks simply amazing, and the wreath is just beautiful.
Alycia said…
I love the stained glass!
Bri Kay said…
Love the 1st card with the black and white.
Kristie Goulet said…
Such beautiful cards, Ilina!
Jean said…
These cards are all so lovely! Love the first one! Really stands out!
Penelope said…
The love you card is really cute!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Beautiful cards!! 🙂
Farley said…
You used what I think will be my favorites of this SOA. The wreath and the birds. Outstanding cards!
~amy~ said…
Gorgeous projects!
Denise Terry said…
Each card you shared is more beautiful than the next! But those birds...just wonderful!
Dee Earnshaw said…
awesome cards - love this new release esp the wreath
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome cards! The wreath is a favorite!
MadeByMeghanK said…
All are gorgeous! I love how the pink pops from the black card!!!
Sue D said…
Fabulous cards. Love the birds.
Deana Benson said…
They are all amazing but I'm in love with the first one.
Your cards are beautiful! I really love the one with the birds. :)
Dana M said…
Gorgeous cards! I especially love the black and pink - so striking.