Spellbinders: Santa's Parade

Hi Stampers! 
I am back today with another card. This time I am using some goodies from Spellbinders, in particular the Santa's parade etched dies. I die cut the sentiment and image from white card stock and fun foam. Adhered them together and let them dry. Since the die was longer then my card stock I trimmed couple of the images and the length of it.
For my background I decided to do night sky or galaxy. I used wet on dry technique and my QOR watercolors. To create the starry background I sprinkled salt and alcohol onto the background, when it was completely dry I rubbed off the salt with soft towel and added stars using white gel pen.
I assembled my panel and adhered to white note card using some fun foam for extra dimension.

All supplies are listed on the bottom! 



Comments

Purple Princess said…
Such a gorgeous background!!