Pink and Main: National Coffee Day - Coffee Lovers Blog hop

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Saturday! Today marks the first day of the Coffee Lovers Blog hop and Pink and Main is one of the sponsors, so of course I used Pink and Main goodies on my card. 

To make the card I used I used the Pumpkin Spice set along with the dies and the Pumpkin Pie paper pad. I started by stamping the image onto white card stock with black ink and colored with copic markers, next I die cut it. 
I die cut a circle using the Stitched circles dies and trimmed it a little. 
I assembled my card, added some lacquer pen on the coffee cup and a sentiment that was stamped in versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. 






Pink and Main is giving away $25 gift certificate! So, head over to the Pink and Main blog and as well visit the other Pink and Main DT members' blogs for more coffee inspiration! 
-->

Ilina Crouse - You are HERE






Comments

cghundley said…
Darling card and
the pumpkin on the
cup is so pretty.
Carla from Utah
JessicaK said…
Oh wow, embossing the sentiment really made it pop. I'm going to try that for my holiday cards!
Pretty, pretty! I love the aqua, yellow and brown combo. So pretty! :) Thanks for hopping along with us!
Cynthia Cole said…
Wonderful Fall coffee card!
~amy~ said…
Such a fun card, love the plaid!
Great job, it looks so cute!
Lisa said…
Definitely need that paper pad... like I need more paper... but I do! Beautiful card!
Christine Kiehl said…
oh man what a great and yummy card! What fun! I can't wait to reach your level of crafting! Thanks for sharing!
Sue D said…
Cute design for the pumpkin spice cup. Love the plaid.
That’s a lovely card ! I love the color combo you choose, perfect for the season. Love, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Wendy Lambert said…
Awesome card. Love the plaid background!
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome color combo and details! Love your card! I am wanting a pumpkin spice frappucino!