Catherine Pooler Designs: Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval is LIVE!

Hi everyone!

The Home for the Holidays Stamp of Approval is live for the general public. Since last night when it went on sale for the Stamp Nation members who attended t he PJ party, then for those on the wait list, only 30% of the boxes remain in stock. So hurry up! Head over Catherine Pooler's store to get yours and  time there are some add-ons too and new items in the store ;)

Here's a card I made using couple sets from the SOA collection!
To make the card I started with a piece of Premium white card stock, on which I drew my guidelines for the wreath. Draw vertical line through the middle and one horizontal at 2" from the top, using pencil. Use the compass to draw a circle with about 1 1/2 radius with the center in the intersection point of the lines you draw.
Then I marked my  panel at 4" from the top on both left and right sides and connect those points with the top left and right (connect opposite sides). This will split the circle in 8 parts and you can use it as a guideline to stamp the images to create a wreath.
Using my guide I stamped the images around in a circle, once I was done I let the ink dry and then erased the guidelines.
Stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink and adhered to Midnight note card! 
I have a video of a similar card up on my YouTube channel if you wish to check it out. You can find it HERE





Comments