Catherine Pooler Designs: Don't Stop Until You're Proud

Hi everyone!

The Tropically Yours Stamp of Approval is live for the general public. There are only limited number of boxes remaining. So hurry up! Head over Catherine Pooler's store to get yours and in mean time there are some add-ons too and new items in the store ;)

In meantime here is another card I made using the box collecting along with Tropically Yours dies. 
To make the card I started with creating the background. You'll want to use a long acrylic block or a MISTI to stamp the background. I used green card stock from my stash and stamped with Lime Rickey ink (I think this is my favorite green). I trimmed it and set it aside. I stamped the hibiscus flovers and leaves using Tiki Torch and the new Coral Cabana, along with Icing on the Cake, Melon Ice and Lime Rickey. Die cut them and set them aside. Cut a panel from white card stock, stamp sentiment from Fearless Pursuit using Midnight ink and assemble your card.


Comments