Hero Arts: Kindness Blooms Here

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday! Today I have another Hero Arts Artistic Peony card for you. I stamped the Peony and leaves using Hero Arts intense black ink onto Catherine Pooler Premium White card stock and colored with copic markers. Next I trimmed them close to the stamped lines and went over the edges with  Copic Black brush pen to color the white core of the card stock. I die cut the background and layered onto another piece of black layering papers. 
For the sentiment, I used black layering papers again and stamped it with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I sprinkled some shimmer white spray (by opening the bottle and using a brush) onto my background. I assembled my card onto Blush note card! 
Scroll down for list of supplies I used on this card! 


Comments

Ellie said…
Oh MY!!!! This card takes my breath away. Gorgeous!!!
Billie A said…
Stunning. So very beautiful.
Jill Taylor said…
Such a lovely card!!