Hero Arts: Art Deco Thank You Kit

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day! It's still Monday right? Couple more hours to go. LOL

I was going to do this post earlier but, I was so tired when I got back home this morning. And the reason is this:
Yep, I did run a half Marathon! It felt good. The weather not so much! It was raining the entire time and I have a raw spot on my back from the water pack rubbing on my bare skin in combination with the water. Oh well...price we pay ....lol. For some reason I was hoping they'll cancel ...lol because of the rain and because I didn't want to get up extra early to pick up my packet before the race. But glad I did and the rain actually was better than sweltering hot. 


On a crafty note, I am blogging over on the Hero Arts blog today using the new Art Deco Thank You Kit, plus there is a video, too! 

More details are on the Hero Arts Blog HERE


Comments