Ellen Hutson new release now available and Mondo Sakura

Hi stampers! 
Happy Sunday! 
I have a simple but effective card for you today using the just released set from Ellen Hutson and designer by Julie Ebersole, called Mondo Sakura. I stamped it on gray pastel paper and colored with Faber Castell Polychromos pencils. Once I was finished using a black pen I went over the lines to intensify them a little.  Then stamped the sentiment in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut the "beautiful" twice and applied some Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen and adhered to my pane. I added some pearls and adhered my panel onto Sugar Plum top folding note card. Scroll down for list of supplies. 


Faber Castell Polychromos
Faber Castell Polychromos
Shop at:
AZ
Mi-Teintes Pastel Pad
Mi-Teintes Pastel Pad
Shop at:
AZ

Comments

Purple Princess said…
Beautiful coloring!!
So pretty! Love this stamp.
Teresa Doyle said…
Simply gorgeous Ilina! Love it!