The Ton’s Spring 2018 Release Blog Hop

Hi stampers! Happy Wednesday! 
Welcome to the The Ton Spring 2018 release blog hop. I am honored to be a hopping with all the talented ladies today.
The Ton has 14 new stamps, coordinating dies and 5 standalone dies for their new Spring 2018 Release which includes up to two free gifts with purchases (GWP). For more information on The Ton’s incentive gifts, head over to The Ton Blog. New release products can be purchased now and all new release orders will begin to ship on Monday, April 9.
If you are following the hop you have probably arrived from Laura Jane’s blog and your next stop will be Tae Eun Yoo .


I have few cards for you today using the new release ( I do have videos that I’ll post later, we are on vacation and the internet is so slow that they wouldn’t upload-VIDEOS are included now! ) 

For my first card I am using the Large Dahlia 1 stamp set along an sentiment from the Beautiful Betas set. I started by stamping the flower onto Arches cold press watercolor paper then embossed with white embossing powder. Masked off the flower and then stamped the leaves and again embossed. Using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens I colored the image. Next, stamped the sentiment onto black card stock, embossed in white and trimmed it. Adhered to my panel and assembled my card onto Black top folding note card. I added some clear baubles for extra interest. 








Next up is an “unconventional” card I made using the Beautiful Betas set. I stamped the Betas using Orchid Minis and Minted Minis cube sets, and cut them out. I cut out a circle from pool card stock and stamped the “grass” using versamark, then embossed with clear embossing powder. I cut out second set of Betas and circles for the back of my card. I used acetate to create my card. I adhered the betas on the front and the second set on the inside to mask off the adhesive. Then adhered the pool circle on the inside of the card, then the second circle on the back, again to mask off the adhesive. 
Next I stamped sentiment using Versamark ink on black card stock, embossed with white embossing powder. Trimmed it and adhered to my card. I added some glitter dots on the front of the card to mimic bubbles 






For my last, but not the least card I used the Large Florals: Heritage Rose set. I stamped the flower using the Peony Pink Minis Cube set, and the leaves using the Garden Minis Cube set and using my MISTI. I cut out the flower and adhered onto my white card stock panel on which I had already stamped the leaves. I assembled my card and adhered to Black top folding note cards and added some jewels for more interest. 





GIVEAWAY: Three new release stamps will be given away to random commenters from the hop participant blogs. To qualify, you must leave a comment on The Ton Blog Hop post. The comment period will close on Friday, April 6 at 5pm. Winners will be announced thereafter on The Ton’s blog.
  1. The Ton
  2. Taheerah Atchia
  3. Mayline Jung
  4. Kymona Tracey
  5. Justine Hovey
  6. Brenda Noelke
  7. Svitlana Shayevich
  8. Lisa Harrolle
  9. Laura Sterckx
  10. Amy Tsuruta
  11. Olga Matyushevskaya
  12. Laurel Beard
  13. Anna Kutsenko
  14. Kay Miller
  15. Vera Yates
  16. Dana Gong
  17. Renee Day
  18. LauraJane
  19. Ilina Crouse - that's ME
  20. Tae Eun Yoo -Your next stop! 
  21. Amy Kolling
  22. Eunji Jung
  23. Janette Kausen


Comments

levkoi said…
all three works are incredibly beautiful
Patti Bailey said…
I love all three of your cards, and I especially love your dahlia card. I so enjoy shades of pink and orange together.
tneudorf said…
Wow , what pretty cards u have from this new release!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous cards and color combos!
Such beautiful cards and your colours are amazing.
Thank you so much for sharing them.
Cheers
Lisa
loulou said…
Stunning cards. Such wonderful designs and I really love the luminous colouring of your dahlia.
jan metcalf said…
Love the fish on the acetate, clever idea!
Pam Sertich said…
I am so glad you did a card with the Bettas. I really wanted it but I have to wait. Just stunning
~amy~ said…
Love them all...gorgeous work!
MaryFran said…
Your work is just beautiful! You are such a creative soul!
Cynthia Cole said…
Your cards are so pretty!
I LOVE the colors in your dahlia.
Lea Lawson said…
All three cards are beautiful! The clear card base for the beta fish set is such a fun idea!
Robin said…
Love your dahlia! Really beautifully done
Dana M said…
Terrific cards! I love your use of white space, fantastic to use acetate.
ljcasselman said…
I really love the pink and orange color combo!
Becca Yahrling said…
Absolutely stunning cards! Love the design of the first.
The 2nd one is so fun on the clear card.
Bea said…
Simply beautiful!!
Mirella said…
Beautiful cards, all of them, it's hard to choose a favourite!
Hi there!! I love all you Beautiful cards and the Little clear Baubles are Very cool!! Where do you get those? Thank you for sharing!!
Dee Earnshaw said…
such beautiful work - love it:)
TLady said…
WOW!!! Your first card looks FABULOUS with the colors you've used & placing the Dahlia off the page. STUNNING! Your second card is SO CREATIVE with using Acetate for the card base.... SUPER IDEA!!! AND your third card is LOVELY with this large Heritage Rose! I am new to The Ton as of this week & am SO ENJOYING seeing everyone's work, & what The Ton has to offer! SUPER JOB, Ilina!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Cynthia Evanoff said…
Your cards have very lovely colors...like them all.
phlower said…
A trio of lovely vibrant cards! Love your color choices and designs. Thanks for the inspiration!
Cyndi said…
Amazing cards. Such beautiful coloring.
Unknown said…
All are amazing cards
Bethany said…
This s such a fun hop!
Tommie said…
The colors you used for the dahlia are so pretty, I also love the clear card with the beautiful betas!
Wow ! Your clear card looks amazing !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Sue Smith said…
Oh My Gosh !! Absolutely stunning cards. The clear card for the beta is very well done. Love your cards.
Cheryl Rigney said…
All three cards are fantastic!! It would be difficult to pick a favorite.
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
Wow!! The color combinations on these cards are awesome!
Jeanne Beam said…
Your cards are so gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing...
Iris said…
So beautiful - love the coloring on the dahlia.
Jen said…
Your cards are all gorgeous, but the Dahlia coloring is stunning!
Sarah said…
Love all three cards, but the colors in your first floral are just fantastic. The color just leaps off the page and the flower glows from within - love it!
Karthikha said…
Wow! Gorgeous cards! The first one is just super pretty!
All 3 cards are beautiful but I love the Dahlia card the best! It makes me want to play with my Zigs!
Unknown said…
Amazing work! Love the acetate card!
MJ said…
Your cards are inspiring! There is special about each of them. I love them all! Thank you for the inspiration.
Joyannie said…
Your uses of colors are vibrant and refreshing, which makes your centerpiece stand out, and the use of embedded layers makes your work alive…I am inspired
Teri S. said…
Each of your cards are just wonderful! I can't get over the many layers in the rose stamp. The Betta card you made is so unique!! My fave is the dahlia you did with Zig markers. Watercoloured look always wins out with me & you've made a gorgeous card.
Stanlee Runner said…
Absolutely amazing cards. Thanks for taking time on your vacation to share these beautiful cards with us.
Geri B said…
The black card base makes this card stunning!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! I'm totally in love for your stunning cards!!! Your colouring technique is amazing!!!
Betty said…
you used such wonderful colors on your cards, Ilina - love love the dahlia!
Nora Noll said…
What lovely cards!! I LOVE the coloring techniques you used.
stratton24 said…
Love the placement of the dramatic peony. Beautiful card, thank you.
Nanci said…
I Love how you raised up the Betta Fish. And the large Dahlia looks real enough to pick! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing
Nanci said…
Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing :)
Ericka Strange said…
Beautiful cards! The first one is so stunning with the gorgeous colors you used. So beautiful!
Donna said…
Gorgeous cards. Love the clear one.
Maryam said…
Love your looks, pretty flower card.
Kelsey Thomas said…
That pink and orange flower is so pretty! :)
Patti H. said…
Gorgeous creations! That Large Dahlia looks sooooo real! Love them all!
Stacey Kowbel said…
Gorgeous cards! I love all of your designs and colour combos!
Connie Hinkle said…
Love them all, but the Heritage Rose is my favorite 😍
Sue D said…
Beautiful colors on all. Love the fish.
Joy Golinski said…
Gorgeous cards and color combinations! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!
These are so pretty! Love the dimension on the fish.