Hero Arts: Color Layering Nasturtium-stamping on dark card stock

Hi Stampers!
Happy Tuesday! Today I am sharing few cards featuring the stamping on dark card stock technique. Little white ago I made a video with the same technique but different stamps and inks, so I have that one below if you are wondering how this technique is done in "real life" for your reference. 

For my cards today I used the Hero Arts Color Layering Nasturtium set along with Prayers, Hello and Thanks Stamp and Cut sets. I started by stamping the first layer of the stamp (flower and leaves) with Unicorn white ink, once it was completely dry I stamped it again with Soft Pink/Butter Bar ink. You will need to make sure that you don't remove your stamp from your MISTI before stamping the second time (when you use colored ink). 
After my panels were done, I stamped the sentiments using Versamark ink and embossed with White Embossing powder, then stamped the accompanying sentiment using pink/red inks. All supplies are linked at the bottom of this post.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you are inspired to do something creative today 




Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
These are all such beautiful cards Ilina, well worth the time you put in, that for sure. Just beautiful.