Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval release

Hi everyone!
The Celebrate Friends Stamp of Approval is live for the general public. Since last night when it went on sale for the Stamp Nation members who attended t he PJ party, then for those on the wait list, only 30% of the boxes remain in stock. So hurry up! Head over Catherine Pooler's store to get yours!

In meantime here are few more cards I made using the collection!

For my first card I used the Celebrate die along with WooHoo and Punctuated Party set. I drew a circle with pencil and filled it with the smaller images from the sets. Then using coordinating copic markers to add little dots. When the ink was dry I erased the pencil marks. I die cut the Celebrate die few times and stacked them up and adhered to my panel. Stamped "let's" on black card stock with Versamark and embossed with White Embossing powder. Assembled the card. 


For my next card I used Punctuated party and created a pattern using the images from the set. Stamped the sentiment and adhered to a coral card base. 





Comments

An obligation of appreciation is all together to share such an unprecedented information........
web development company in gurgaon
Diana Soling said…
I love how you created the circle background. What a great idea. I can't wait to give this a try!!