Let Love Grow//Right at Home + Catherine Pooler Designs Blog Hop

Hi Stampers!
Welcome to a fun blog hop between Right at Home stamps and Catherine Pooler Designs inks. Nicole and Catherine Pooler creative team are hopping today featuring stamps from Right at Home and Catherine's inks. It's like match made in heaven!!! 
If you are hopping along you should have come here from Ardyth Percy-Robb  blog, and your next stop would bLaurel Beard  and trust me, you don't want to miss neither of these ladies' designs. 
Full blog hop list is at the bottom of this post along with prize details!!! 
For my card, or set of cards today I used Let Love Grow. I stamped the jars three times using Bellini and ALl that Jazz inks then stamped the plants. I used my MISTI do stamp multiples. Once my main panel was done, I stamped the sentiment on black card stock using Versamark and embossed it, trimmed it and adhere it to my card panel. To finish it off I adhered onto black side folding note card.







Prize details: comment on the blogs along the hop to win item of your choice from the new Right at home release. 
Complete Hop List

Comments

Jenny Colacicco said…
I adore the simplicity of this Ilina - wonderful muted colors and just so clean and simple. Awesome. Jenny x
Wonderful card. Really like that stamp set and the colors are so pretty together.
Jackie said…
I love your clean and simple design, it's very striking. What a lovely set of cards.
PerkyHobby said…
Such lovely set of cards. Love your cas design 😍- Raga ( Perky Hobby)
Marcia Rollins said…
Sweet little flowers and pots!
Ellen C said…
Very pretty card - I love the colors used.
Kelly B. said…
Love these colors and stamp set!
cghundley said…
Fabulous cactus card.
Looks neat.
Carla from Utah
Mary Holshouser said…
Love the cacti.
A fun card that is simple but
so pretty. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Dana M said…
What a sweet card! Love the simplicity and crisp images.
Dee Earnshaw said…
what a fun set of cards - thanks for the ideas:)
Billie A said…
Wonderful cards. I love the images and the colors are gorgeous.
Oh my gosh what a great set!!! I love your color choices!
Cathy P said…
So cute! I love how you used this stamp set and your ink choices!!
cghundley said…
Cute cactus and
pots. Looks fun.
Carla from Utah
judy said…
I love this CAS set of cards--lovely color palette and design!
~amy~ said…
Love your sweet card set!
Sharon said…
Beautiful and sweet card sets. Like when you can take one stamp set and make lots of cards in different ways. Thank you for sharing. Love the colors!
Card Happy One said…
Love this set...great use of the inks!
LaurieC said…
Love your choice of colours! This is one of my favourite RAH sets and you've showcased it perfectly with the CP inks...which I love!
Kirsty Vittetoe said…
I love this sweet design!
Kari V. said…
This is just adorable! Love it!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! What a darling card!!!
Sue D said…
Cute set of cards. I like the ink colors you used.
Amy McCue said…
Pretty succulents! They are so on trend!
Iris said…
Such sweet cards - love the colors and the cacti.
Denise Bryant said…
Adorable card! Love those cute plants in the pots! Awesome colors!
Nancy said…
Love your CAS design! So fresh!
kim deandrade said…
Now, I want those stamps. Such cute flower pots!
kim