Impression Obsession Challenge: Last Minute Gifts

Hi Stampers! 
It's time for another Impression Obsession challenge and this time around, it's Last Minute gifts. And I am the queen of last minute gifts aka Gift cards. I used few new products to make my gift card holder (all from Impression Obsession). I stamped the branch with white pigment ink, let it dry (or heat set) then colored with Pencils, stamped hte sentiment with Versamark, embossed with white embossing powder. To finish it off I added some white Nuvo drops and voila! 

Visit the rest of the DT blogs for more inspiration :


Comments

Beth Norman said…
I love the results of you colouring on black. So stunning.
TLady said…
This is SO PRETTY, Ilina! I LOVE the color on the black/dark card stock! BEAUTIFULLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
This is great! I love the colors on black paper, and how you matched it to the gift card. :)