Hero Arts : There is always space in my heart

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday! I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I spent last week in Vegas for work meeting. Yeah, I know Vegas doesn't sound much as work, but it was for work trust me. lol. We didn't really do the typical Vegas things but we had fun, besides work. We visited Hoover Dam hydro plant, as well as, Ivanpah solar plant. We went go cart racing, watched stand up comedy, had lots and lots of food, some wine and other drinks, and laughed and laughed. 

Anyway, today I have a card using the Hero Arts Dream big set and dies. I think this is one of my favorite stamps sets! 
Instructions:
1.Cut  and secure 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" watercolor paper panel with painters tape , covering the edges about 1/8-1/4" on each side.
2. Create the sky background by layering coats of paint (cobalt, navy and purple). Start from light coat, then add more, drying each layer with embossing gun before applying the next layer
3. Create stars by sprinkling some water onto the panel and lift up with paper towel, next sprinkle some white watercolor paint with a paint brush.
4. Stamp the planets and the girl using Intense black ink pad and color with markers, then die cut them.
5. Stamp the sentiment with versamark onto the watercolor panel and emboss with white embossing powder.
6. Adhere the girl and balloons to the panel and add sequins
7. Adhere to note card


Comments

Purple Princess said…
Amazing coloring! I love the background!
Billie A said…
very pretty. The background is awesome and wonderful contrast.