Splitcoast Stampers Technique spotlight guest

Hi stampers! 
Happy Wednesday! Today I have a tutorial over Splitcoast Stampers as part of the Technique Spotlight. I am showing you a Blender bleed technique.
Below are the couple cards I made and the video. I am using several Hero Arts product linked below. But my tutorial happens to coincide with the Simon Says Stamp sale on ALL Hero ARts product. So you can purchase the items I used(and then some) at 20% off  using the code HASS623, the sale is good until 9/22 11.59PM EDT!

I stamped my images using several Hero Arts shadow inks and then turned my paper over and applied the blender pen generously. The more of the colorless blending solution is applied the more bleed you achieve and you get look of faux water coloring. The pale looking image was accidentally discovered while I was working with the blender pen and noticed that as I applied the blender pen the ink bled ( seep through) on the back of my card stock panel and it looked like a stamped image that I've put velum on top for a softer look. 

Watch the video below on how I made these cards :) 






Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
These are such beautiful cards Ilina, I am still awestruck by your idea! Love it!
Beautiful cards and nice technique! The accidental card is great surprise !