It's time for STAMPtemper with Simon Says Stamp

I think this is the most exciting time of the year. STAMPtember! 
I love Simon's all new releases and collaboration with different companies to release STAMPtember exclusive products. You don't want to miss it. Below are few of my favorite products from the Simon's release. There will be more releases, parties and celebrations, and they'll last ALL month long. 

And luckily for me, today is a pay day ;) 

 Stamptember

Here are my favorite products so far :)

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
I am so excited to see what Stamptember has in store, I love all of the eye candy! Unfortunately for me I don't have a "pay day" but if I did... who knows what I would buy first??? I have a very extensive wish list for SSS.
Enjoy your weekend, Ilina!
Pammy J. said…
Love, love, love the purple and silver!