Impression Obsession challenge - You're invited: Join us

Hi stampers! 
Welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge. This week the challenge is Invitation. I decided to make fall inspired invitation using the Holiday Gate stamp set and coordinating dies, along with Wood Grain cover-a-card background stamp. 
I used Pool paper and stamped the wood grain using Sea Foam ink. I stamped the gate, wreath, pumpkins etc on Neenah white card stock using IO black ink, then colored with Chameleon Pens and color tops. I die cut them and assembled my card. I stamped the "Join us" with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I adhered the pool panel onto white top folding card base. 
Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration! 





Comments

That's a very nice with a surprising color combo that works well.