Impression Obsession challenge - Halloween

Hi stampers!
It's time for another IO challenge. This round the challenge is "Halloween". 
I am not a big Halloween fan, but like to create few cards every year. For my card today I did lots of embossing. I used the webs background stamp and stamped it onto purple cardstock using Versamark, then embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder. For the main panel I did something similar. I stamped the Black Arched cat and embossed with the same Black Sparkle embossing powder. Then I stamped the Tis Halloween in versamark and Plum, then embossed with clear embossing powder. Assembled my card and added some purple Nuvo glitter drops to finish it off

Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration! 

Ilina Crouse (that's ME)




Comments

Purple Princess said…
very cool embossing and I love the purple nuvo drops!