Have a Beautiful Birthday - September Hero Arts MMH kit

Hi stampers!
I am back today with another card. This time I am using the September Hero Arts MMH kit. I LOVE LOVE the sunflower, as well as the Starry Night brushstroke background stamp. 
I just couldn't stop stamping this sunflower. 

I stamped my sunflower using my MISTI and die cut the stem and flower. Next on piece of Pool Layering paper I stamped the Starry night background with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I added a piece of Vellum on top to soften the look. I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum and again embossed with white embossing powder. To finish off my card I adhered it to kraft note card, added some twine and one of the sunflower embellishments from the September kit.

There are only few kits left, so grab your before they are gone for good!!! You can get your kit HERE

Here's the close up of my card! 


Comments