Happy Holidays with Concord and 9th and VIDEO

Hi everyone!
Happy Tuesday! I have simple card that is easy to mass produce, especially if you like to emboss. For me embossing is like magic. You see the powder magically transform into a shiny surface when you apply heat.

For my card I used the new Concord and 9th set Magnolia Wreath. I stamped the main wreath using Garden Skirt ink pad, The rest of the images and the 2nd layer of the wreath were stamped in Versamark ink, and embossing with Hero Arts gold embossing powder. The wreath was die cut along with rest of the elements (the banners were hand cut ;)) , assembled and adhered onto Hero Arts Kraft Layering Paper. Using gold gel pen I added little dots for more interest. To finish I adhered the panel onto white top folding note card.

Watch the video below to see how this card came to be.





Comments

Lori said…
What a pretty card!
Teresa Doyle said…
Just gorgeous Ilina! Love wreaths and magnolias so this is right up my alley!
I saw your card on Concord & 9th blog and comment that I love this wreath so much ! It's very luxurious, absolutely perfect for Christmas.