A Muse Studio October Release Sneak Peek day #2

Hi stampers! 
Welcome to day #2 of A Muse Sneak peeks. Today I have non traditional Christmas card for you. I used the new set Pinning for you for this card. I put the two little trees on an acrylic block and stamped onto my Sugar panel. Then stamped the sentiment with Versamark on Bermuda card stock and embossed with white embossing powder. Used one of the stitched circle dies to cut it. After I was done I assembled my panel and adhered to Blush card base. 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me




Comments

I love this graphic Christmas tree !