A Muse Studio October Release Sneak Peek Day #1

Hi everyone! 
Happy Tuesday and welcome to Day 1 of A Muse studio Sneak peeks of the October release. Today I have a card showing you the new set called "Season Tweetings" and the coordinating dies. I stamped and my image using Memento Black ink, colored it with Chameleon markers, then die cut it. Next I stamped the sentiment using Versafine Black ink onto Sugar card stock panel and adhered the image. I added twinkles and adhered to Bermuda gingham card base and added very thin Bermuda strip on the side. Voila! Quick and easy card! 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me






Comments

Billie A said…
So cute. Darling image and great colors. Love this card.
These birds are so sweet !