A Muse Release day

Hi stampers! 
Happy Friday! It's release day at A Muse Studio and I have two cards for you today using the new Pinning for you set. This set is perfect for Christmas and non Christmas cards. 
My cards today demonstrate this. 
For my first card I used the Snow Day background to stamp onto my  Cobalt card base and embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped the trees and houses onto Cobalt and Grass card stock using Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder and die cut them. I created the snow drift using the Landscape dies and Sugar card stock and stamped the sentiment with Cobalt pigment ink. I assembled my card and voila ;) 


For my second card I die cut 3 trees from a sugar panel and used the negatived to adhere in front. Stamped the sentiment with Bermuda dye ink I adhered using dimensional adhesive to Bermuda gingham card stock and added the silver elastic cord. Easy peasy ;) 




Comments

All your cards are great ! I love how you kinda overlapped the die-cuts trees on the last card. Sorry for my lack of English vocabulary.