Thankful, Grateful Blessed

Hi stampers!
It's time for another IO challenge. This round the challenge is "Thanksgiving or thanks". 

For my card I used few items from the new catalog, the Feathers set and the Thankful, Grateful and Blessed single stamp. I colored the solid layer of the Freathers using my Zig Clean color markers and sprayed with water, then stamped onto Bristol Paper. Next I stamped the outlines and lastly the sentiment. I adhered my panel onto black card base and added some black Nuvo drops.

Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration! 




Comments

905lovestostamp said…
Such beautiful colors in these neat feathers! I'm a huge fan of gratitude sentiments, and I love this montage--a wonderful card to create knowing the joy it will bring to the sender. Lovely!

Best wishes Ilina,

Joanne Lowe
Unknown said…
These feathers are great!
Jean said…
a simply stunning card.