Happy Birthday Gorgeous


Hi stampers!
Happy Wednesday! Today I am back with couple Stampin' Up! cards. I used the Happy Birthday gorgeous set to make these two cards. I love this set because it's so versatile. I stuck with simple cards. 
I started with a panel of Whisper white card stock that measures 3 3/4" x 5" and stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment using the MISTI tool. I stamped several panels (I made only 2 cards, but I have few more panels with the sentiment left for future use - the beauty of the MISTI tool!)
Next for the circle framed sentiment card I cut a circle using the stitched shaped framelits from sticky note and positioned it over my sentiment. Next I stamped the images (flowers and leaves) all over my panel. (when I stamp multiple images I try to stick with odd number of the same image stamped onto my paper). Next I removed the stikcy note and voila. I used some fun foam to adhere my panel onto Tranquil tide card base. 

For my second card I stamped the images on the sides of the sentiment. For the first step I stamped off on the side, then on the card stock, so I get lighter color. Then for the second step I used full intensity ink pad. (meaning, I didn't stamp off on the side before I stamped onto my card panel). When I was done I adhered my panel onto Lemon Lime Twist card base. 

These cards are so easy to mass produce, so you can make bunch and have on hand for birthdays or any other occasions. 




Comments

Billie A said…
Awesome colors and images. Love it.