A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day 2 - Banner Sentiments

Hi Stampers!

Welcome to Day #2 of the A Muse studio sneak peeks for the new release. Today I am showcasing the new set Banner sentiments. This set coordinates with the already released set Be Brave and the coordinating dies, however the banners are blank, so you can add any sentiment you like. 
For my card I repeatedly stamped the "you are awesome" sentiment with Bermuda Dye ink on panel from sugar card stock. Then stamped the banner and the circle label and then the sentiments inside of them. I colored with copics and die cut them. Next I assembled my card and voila ;) 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me




Comments