A Muse Studio July Sneak Peeks Day 1 - Summer Blooms

Hi Stampers!
I am so sorry for the silence. Well, not really. We were out of town on family vacation, in Florida. So I took a break from creating and posting, besides the regular scheduled posts last week.
We are back now and I am trying to get back to regular daily routines and back to reality. 

And it's actually that time of the month to start sharing A Muse Studio sneak peeks for the July release.
Today I am showcasing the new set called Summer Blooms (the July release will be available for purchase on Friday). I stamped the images with versamark ink on watercolor paper, then embossed with white embossing powder. In the next step I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush to color them. 
Using the coordinating dies I die cut the flowers and leaves and set them aside. 
I die cut 3 Hello sentiments from Onyx card stock and adhered them together to get an dimensional element. 
For my background. I scribbled couple of the blue Zig markers onto aluminum foils and added some water from my water brush, then I smushed around in it my watercolor paper panel. Let it dry. 
Once dry arranged the flower elements and the sentiment die cut. Next using a fun foam I adhered to Onyx card base. To finish off your card adhere few Onyx sequins. 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me


Comments