Dream in colors that don't exist - IO Stamps Challenge


Hi stampers,
Welcome to another Impression Obsession challenge. The challenge is to create card with 3 or less layers. So, that was an easy peasy one for me, as almost all my cards have less than 3 layers. I used the Spring Wall Flower set and Dream In individual stamp. I used sticky note to mask a circle around the sentiment and stamped the individual images. Next adhered the panel onto 110lb white card base using some fun foam. 

Make sure you visit the blogs of the rest of the DT for more inspiration! 






Comments

Unknown said…
Hey
Nice and interesting information and informative too. Thanks for sharing.
Car Insurance Groups
Purple Princess said…
Love that sentiment!
TLady said…
I LOOOOVE THIS SENTIMENT! AND you've done the less than 3 layers WELL!! LOOOVE the floral background you've created too! ;)