Concord and 9th: Oh hello, turnabout stamp and the MISTI

Hi stampers!
I am blogging over My Sweet Petunia blog today:

Welcome to another Team Tuesday. Ilina here today with a card using the just released Concord and 9th new Oh Hello Turnaobut set that is made to work with the Original MISTI.
For my card I am using some Neenah white 80lb card stock and I stamped the image 3 times : A Muse Margarita pigment ink, then Mermaid pigment ink and the last one is using Versafine Onyx Black ink pad.
Next I stamped the sentiment on black card stock using Versamark ink and embossed in white and cut it with the just released Globe die set.

Next I adhered the panel onto black card base, adhered the sentiment and added some black Nuvo Crystal drops
Watch the video below, to see how this card came to be.





Comments

Shelly said…
Fabulous card!