A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day 3 - Life is better in flip flops


Hi Stampers!
Welcome back to Day 3 of A Muse studio sneak peeks. Today I am featuring the Hey Gull Friend set. This set comes with coordinating dies, too. For my card I decided to use the flip flops stamps and stamp repetatively on Sugar card stock panel. I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored with Copic Markers. I stamped the sentiment on another piece of Sugar card stock, then cut using the pinking circles B dies, and trimmed off the bottom. Then assembled my card. 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks and GIVEAWAYS!

A|S blog - http://amusestudio.typepad.comEmily Fulfs  (stampedanddelivered.blogspot.com)
Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Lisa Lahiff  (lisascreativeniche.blogspot.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me



Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Love this card Ilina and life IS better in flip flops! (I wear them year round! LOL)
DPeterson said…
Would love to be able to use the Daniel Smith watercolors!
Purple Princess said…
Those flip flops are so cool!