A Muse Studio Sneak Peek Day 1 - Let's be Mermaids

Hi Stampers,
It's that time of the months, when the countdown to the new A Muse release starts. Today I am showing you a sneak peek of the new set and dies called "Let's be Mermaids". I LOVE, LOVE this set! (I love the ocean, ocean life and mermaids). 
I decided to make a window card and keep the front of the card white, because there is a lot going on in the background (inside of the card).
I stamped the images on some sugar card stock with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers. Then I die cut them. I cut a panel of sugar card stock and did some ink blending on it for the ocean (I used Navy, Ocean, Mermaid and Bermuda inks)- the A Muse pigment inks make the blending breeze as they are pigment and takes little bit for them to dry, so blending is so easy! 
For the window. I used a card base and a panel and die cut with the Landscape dies. (I layered the panel and the card front and cut at the same time. this allowed me to place a piece of crystal clear card stock in between and adhere it, so that way you can see adhesive on the inside of the card. (the clear card stock is sandwiched between the sugar card stock! 
For the hello sentiment, I die cut it 4 times from Bermuda card stock and adhered 3 of them together to create some dimension. And adhered on front of the card. Then on the inside I adhered the 4th die cut, again masking the adhesive. 
I stamped "friend" from Label maker set using Bermuda ink and cut it. Adhered to my card. I added some clear twinkle stickers to finish up my card ;) 

Make sure you visit the A Muse studio blog ( I have another card up on the A Muse Blog), and the rest of the Design team blogs for more sneak peeks! 

Melissa Chipperfield  (inkedregards.com)
Ilina Crouse (www.ilinacrouse.blogspot.com) - that's me






Comments

Mary Holshouser said…
At first glance it looks like you embellished
a glass vase. This is beautiful.
Love the rich coloring.
thanks for sharing.
Purple Princess said…
Super fun and creative!!
Teresa Doyle said…
That is absolutely adorable Ilina, you do such amazing work!