Concord and 9th Butterfly Beauty front closure card and video

Hi stampers! 
Happy Sunday! I supposed to post this on Friday, but life happened, so here's the card I promised. I used the Concord and 9th Butterfly beauty bundle to make the front closure card.  If you know me, you know that I LOVE butterflies, so this bundle was a must have. I kept the card simple since the large butterfly closure add a LOT to it. 
Scroll down for the list of supplies I used as well as for the quick video how I made this card. 

Measurement notes:
My card stock is 5 1/2" x 11" Neenah white 80lb
I marked my card stock on both sides at 1 3/4" where I positioned my dies (I used grid paper for lining up purposes).
On the bottom of the card the die is hanging off the card stock for 1/4" - make sure it's same for both sides. 
After I was done I scored one side at 1 7/8", then folded the other side so the ends of the card stock meet together. 

Enjoy ;)








Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
So beautiful and the colour of the butterflies is very pretty.