Pick Five

Hi Everyone,

I am back today with another Pick Five post, where I share five crafty products that I have been into lately or looking forward working with them.
I will have a crafty creation for you tomorrow :) I was off work today and had much needed relaxing day, I did create some stuff, but I can't share those yet with you.
So, let's get started.
1. Stampin' Up! Flourishing Phrases bundle! I purchased this bundle and I love the dies and all the sentiments included. It's so versatile and it's on my desk to work with this week!

2. Stampin' Up!  Floral Phrases Bundle , this is another bundle I purchased and it's on my desk to work with this week. There is as well coordinating designers series paper to match it. I just love the die! It's so intricate and elegant! 
 3. Selphy CP1200 , it's the upgrade of the SELPHY CP910 and it's wonderful for printing on the go and from your phone!
4. Clarity Stencil Brushes. I did several cards this week with these and they are AH-MAZING. I will have a card tomorrow using them! 

5. Illustrated Faith Blessings or Lessons kit. I love these kits and this one is one of my favorite, especially the stamp set included. I LOVE those flowers. They are perfect for coloring, embossing, keeping them plain etc. 









Comments

Cindy C. said…
Thanks for sharing Ilina!