My Sweet Friend

Hi Stampers! 
Happy almost weekend, lol. This week kind of flew by! Maybe because the kids were feeling better lol. But yes, they are all back in daycare and doing well (knock on wood), but my internet at home is down, which makes life boring...haha...I can't imagine how dependent on the internet I am, or we are, no internet means I can't work from home, I can't watch TV, I can't write blog posts ....etc. Last night I was so tired that I just sat on the recliner doing absolutely NOTHING, then before bed time I got up and made this quick card using couple stamped images I made while making this card HERE (As I mentioned before when stamping with the MISTI I stamp few extra images for future use, so the time came to use one of those images). Then I just stamped the sentiment with Live, Love, Grow set onto black card stock strip and embossed it with white embossing powder. I LOVE how the white pops and gives it some special effect so the card is not so boring, as it's simple. To finish it up I added few Emerald Envy enamel dots. 
Now, I am done with work and off home. And  I am tired....I mean I am burnt out, from work and kids being sick the past few weeks and not sleeping well. But I decided to take care of myself and take couple days off next week, as soon as I submit 2 of my proposals that are due next week. 

Hope you like this card and you are inspired to create something today! 




Comments

Chark said…
this is adorable!