Kindness Shared - Skipping Stones Design new release blog hop

Hi Stampers!
Welcome to the Skipping Stones Design blog hop, this time we are featuring the sets from the new release. And I absolutely love all of them, but especially this one called Let it Be. 
I decided to create a shaker card with it..
I started by stenciling my panel and then die cut it and diecut a cricle, made the shaker and filled is with sequin mix, closed it and adhered to my card base. But before that to not forget that I have already stamped and embossed the sentiment "Spread Kindness" with white embossing powder. Last but not the least I sponged a piece of cardstock with 3 different colors, then stamped and cut the butterfly. To add more interest I added few white Nuvo crystal drops.
Make sure you visit the rest of the blogs  for more inspiration.




Comments

Love the shaker card. Very pretty.
Awesome shaker card - love the little bit of shimmer!
D.Ann C said…
Love that stamp and your sparkly take on it for your cool shaker card!
FeM said…
Awesome card. I like how the butterfly just pops.
Shelly said…
Such a SWEET card!
Indy's Designs said…
What a wonderful shaker card! Love the colors!
Denise Bryant said…
Love your pretty shaker card and that gorgeous, shimmery butterfly!