You are the icing on my cupcake

Hi stampers and Happy Monday! 
 Hope you all had great weekend. Mine was pretty good. On Saturday for first time I took Jason with me to the gym (only the girls have been before) and my little guy was quite popular. I guess quite few parents from the daycare go to the same gym and they know him. He had a blast lol. 

Then in the afternoon I let the kids play in the splash pool. They had a BLAST. Then yesterday it was a low key, and I slept in the afternoon while Jason and Milena took naps, because I went to bed at 4am the night before. And my excuse was I was cleaning my craft area. 

So last night I was able to make this card. I love this 3 step cupcake and the MISTI makes it so easy to layer all the layers! 

Scroll to the bottom for a complete supply list. 






Comments