What does the fox say?

Hi Stampers! 
When I saw this set in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog, I knew I had to have it! It's so much fun and  it has so many possibilities. It comes with coordinating punch that you can use to build so many other critters. It's so stinkin' cute and FUN! I was inspired by one of the cards that I saw from On Stage (but that one was with a kitty), but I decided to go with the fox! I had couple hiccups while making this card as you can notice in the video (ink smears) , but I like how it turned out! 
You may need to turn your computer volume and YouTube video volume up, as I had issues with the microphone (don't worry I ordered a new one, so it'll be here tomorrow ;) )

Enjoy and I hope you do something creative today. I am off to the gym with my littlest one :)








Comments

Donna said…
Really cute; thank you for sharing with us your "how tos!" :)
Elisha said…
Love the card - love your videos! Thank you so much!