To Hug and to Hold - and a video tutorial

Hello stampers! 
Wow it has been a crazy day, at work and at home. It all started quite normal. I had little time to slow down at work and do the stuff that I have been procrastinating to do (web based training, updating stuff etc), and then went to the gym at lunch when I received a call that my 4yr old had a fever, so the craziness started.  And after crazy 10 days at work I thought I had little time to take my breath, but that changed around 4-5pm when I was asked to do something due tomorrow. LOL.

Despite everything, I do have a card to share with you today using a set that I fell in love with at first sight from the new Stampin' Up! catalog. It's called Baby Bear. I just love this bear, I don't think I can say it enough. I was going to make it a girl bear, but it turned into a boy bear. 
Please watch the video on how I made this card, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss anything. 





Comments

OMGosh, I'm in love! TFS!
Teresa Doyle said…
This is SO sweet Ilina. A great job!
Donna said…
Another sweet, lovely card; TFS!