Love you cupcake and video

Hi stampers! 
I am back today with another cupcake card, actually I made TWELVE. I made these for a swap, so you can notice in the video that I have stack of panels, cupcakes etc. When I made this card HERE I stamped bunch of extra cupcakes and decided to use them for my swaps, but before that I wanted to add extra dimension, so before I die cut then, I used the last step of the layering stamps and Versamark ink to stamp over the darkest color and emboss it for extra dimension and interest and I really like how it turned out.  I used my MISTI to layer exactly on top of the darkest image and since the cupcakes were stamped with the MISTI I was able to line up perfectly every single one of them without moving my stamp from the MISTI lid. 

Hope you are inspired to create something today! 

And before I leave you with my card and video, I wanted to mention that DaySpring is having Customer Appreciation sale - 25% off storewide. And if you have ever been interested in the Illustrated Faith kits, this is your chance to get them at discount and they ship free if you log in. 












Comments