For the love of Coffee

Hi stampers! 

*** post #2 for today, scroll down for CAS-Fridays challenge ***

I am back today with couple cards for the Coffee Lover's blog hop. Because A2ZScrapbooking is one of the sponsors of the blog hop, for my card I used some Hero Arts goodies
I started making one card but ended up with 2.( I will post the second one in a separate post, so this is not so long, as they are some step out photos)
 I used the City Adventure set from Hero Arts for both of my cards, my MISTI (original and Memory) and my Copic markers. 
Visit the A2Z blog for more COFFEE inspiration.

Don’t forget to use the code “Ilina15” in the A2Z store in order to get 15% discount on your order of $25 or more
Let's get started!



1. I used the hexagon template with my Original MISTI to stamp the donuts and coffee. After that  I colored them with Copic Markers







2. Then in the middle I stamped the sentiment.

3.  I stamped the skyline on the black panel with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder, then adhered to white top folding card base. 






Comments

Macimbalo said…
Beautiful cards Ilina! Love them both!
Dana Joy said…
Oh I'm loving this card!!!
Cindy C. said…
Super fun design!!! Thanks for sharing the 'know how'!!
Karen Day said…
Love the way you stamped this! Thanks for the tutorial :o)
Becca Yahrling said…
Great card! Love that circle of cups & donuts.
Gail said…
Super card creation!
Love the layout of your card, and thanks for sharing a tutorial...clever and fun card.
Bunny said…
I'll take one of each please. Cute tute. Yum
Krafty Kaylin said…
love that you showed how to stamp evenly around the circle
This is really a cute card! I love the circular design!
Such a WONDERFUL card!! Thank you for the inspiration!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous card, Ilina, love your circle of coffee and doughnuts! TFS! Happy hopping...Enjoy your summer!
Migdalia said…
WOW!! Super cool and fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
Beverley said…
FABulously stamped and great layout. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x
Kim Heggins said…
LOVE your card...just about as clever as they get.
Chark said…
thanks for the tutorial...looks fab!
Ann said…
So creative, love the red and green with the black.
Oh yum! Love your wheel of cups and donuts! :)
Karen B. said…
Wow, how innovative and fun! Thanks for showing how you made this awesome card.
Tonya said…
Lovely card. The skyline is a great detail. Thanks for sharing.
Lisa said…
Awesome design and such pretty colors!
Nikki said…
Great card thanks for sharing how you made it
New Creations said…
Great idea, thanks for sharing! Love it, happy hopping!
Karren said…
Fabulous! And perfectly aligned!
Hetty said…
Awsome card and thanks for showing how you did this.
Happy Hopping.
~amy~ said…
Yay for Coffee + Donuts! Such a fun card!
Ceal said…
Great card Ilina
Arlene said…
WOW, what patience you have. A wonderful card, perfect for everyone, but I don't think I have that much patience in setting up the design - so original and perfect.
Really a great card design. You put lots of effort into it too.
AmethystCat said…
this is soooo cute! love the design!
cute card, great how to
thanks for sharing
Barb Housner
Shelly said…
Oh, this is such an awesome card!
Helen F. said…
Coffee + donuts + FUN
Unknown said…
Your art is beautiful. I hope you're enjoying this great Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. You did such a super job and I really enjoyed my visit to your sweet blog.
Sierra
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Beautiful card!!!
Unknown said…
So beautiful and original card.
Tee said…
Different & Gorgeous Card!
Tina H said…
Great job stamping!! Love the colors! Just fabulous :)
Helen Gullett said…
WOW super fun card! Great tip using MISTI!
Maura said…
Fun card! Wow, that wheel is great!
Ericka Strange said…
Great card! Thanks for sharing your technique and I love the colors.
Rahmat said…
Love the black base for the colorful front, fun card.
Suchi said…
What a cool idea! TFS! Happy hopping!: )
Suchi xx
Indy's Designs said…
Love the way your stamped in a circle! Fabulous card!
Am loving how you made your circular card!!! Gotta get me a Misti!
Sheryl said…
Great use of the Misti! Awesome of you to share your tutorial.