Blogs for Boobies blog hop/auction

*** The current bid for the card bellow is at $10***
Welcome to the 3rd Annual "Blogs 4 boobies" blog bounce(hop)!
This is day 1 of a 7 day event! Be sure to come back the next seven days for more cards/projects and fun!
This is a Blog Hop to raise funds to help stamp out Cancer!!! 

 We all have a friend or know someone that has/had Cancer and if you are like me
 you hug them tight and pray!!!  Dedicated to my mom, and 2 of my grandmothers sisters, they all lost their battle to cancer, my mom and one of my grandmother's sisters to lung cancer and  the other sister to breast cancer ! This fight is for you, and many others, that are battling this disease. I wish I could bring you back, but hopefully we'll be able to help others.
 I hope you will consider bidding on my card and
with that in mind let's get started~



If you win the Bid this is what you will receive the card above and an envelope well packaged in clear envelope and shipped in bubble envelope to protect it
****************
Bid Process~Very easy!
To my  blog visitors and followers make a bid, for the card set, in the comment section of this  blog post. Bidding starts at $5.  Put your email address next to the bid as a way of "signing it" or authenticating the bid. 
*******************************
Winner Process~
The winning bidder will receive a paypal invoice from Skipping Stones Designs aka Heather Engebretson and she will collect the money. All of which will be donated on July 1, 2016. to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
*******************************
Shipping Process~
Once the winning bidder pays via PayPal  and I receive notice from Skipping Stones Design I will ship your Card Set with Clipboard to you.
Shipping to USA addresses only.
That is how you stamp out cancer!!

Comments

Lori Kobular said…
Beautiful card for a wonderful cause!!
Shelly said…
This is beautiful!
~amy~ said…
Absolutely beautiful!
Barb Turpin said…
Very pretty, love the bold letters to compliment the white feathers!
Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining the Blogs 4 Boobies hop with us.
Beautiful Card. Thank you for joining the Blogs 4 Boobies hop with us.
Connie Mercer said…
Love the red background for the feathers!!!
Karen Hasheck said…
Gorgeous! I bid $5. khasheck@gmail.com
Lisa said…
Oh wow!! Your card is stunning!! I love the beautiful design!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts
Your card is gorgeous! Love the vibrant color and the stamps you use! A pleasure to hop with you!~Kim K. at My Kraft Kloset
Mary M said…
stunning card... love your color choices.
Unknown said…
Beautiful card! I so happy to be hopping with you!😊
Jacquie said…
I love your card, so pretty and vibrant!
Salnclts said…
What a beautiful card! I just became a Google + follower.
Jen Timko said…
This is gorgeous and I will raise your bid to $10. jentimko at gmail dot com
Becca Cruger said…
The vibrant colors in this creation are super gorgeous! Lovely!
Simply stunning! So glad to be doing this hop with you.
Kim said…
This is gorgeous!
Kim - Lily Patch Stamps