Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Life is better with a friend

Hi Stampers! 
Happy Hump Day! And today is time for another challenge over at The Card Concept blog. I just loved the inspiration piece for this week. The colors are just lovely, so I was inspired by them to create my card. I stayed away from the flower theme and went with sea shells. I love the ocean and the sea, so sea shells was the way to go. The stamp set I used is one of the sets from the new release from Papertrey ink, and the sentiment is from Reverse Confetti. The gold frame is a Cover plate from Papertrey ink. And of course, i was able to perfectly layer my images using my MISTI tool ;) 

Head to The Card Concept Blog to see more inspiration and enter the challenge. 
I have a video that I will be posting later tonight. 




5 comments:

  1. I just love this pretty seascape! That gold frame is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Ilina! Love that bold gold frame and your shell images are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layering of colors and images! Great job with the Misti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun take on the challenge, and I love that gold frame!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the seashells and the frame! Great take on the photo inspiration!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...